Beginning on February 6, 2011, Aboite will be hosting a 6-week adult education series series titled “GodMoney” during Christan Education Hour. The cost per couple for the workbook is $10.00. Sign up below or check the box on the back of your Connection Card to reserve a workbook.
GodMoney is a simple, Biblically-based Christian money management system designed to develop financial knowledge, inspire hope, motivate to change bad money habits and discover God’s true purpose of money and wealth is to Worship. The purpose of GodMoney is to free God’s people from their financial bondage and usher them into a spirit of worship through giving.
- God and Money
- Plan or Plan Not to Have It
- Spend on Purpose
- Save for a Change
- Give Generously
- Be Free
The typical American church family:
- Money stress is the #1 reason cited for marital problems / divorce
- Overspends earnings at the rate of $1.26 for every $1.00 earned
- Savings rates range from -5% to 5%
- 8 out of 10 do not balance their personal checkbook
- Average credit card balance over $10,000